- Submitted papers must have been neither previously accepted for publication nor concurrently submitted for review in another journal, book, conference, or workshop.
- Scientific papers and state-of-art/review/systematic literature on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS) format. Downloadable templates: Word or Latex. Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings.
- We encourage users to use Springer’s proceedings template for LaTeX in Overleaf.
- All submissions must be in English (12-15 pages; including figures and references).
- Important note: ICAT 2019 follows a full double-blind review process. Therefore, authors must remove personal details and any other information that allows revealing their identity. And moreover, it is recommendable five authors as a maximum per paper.
- Authors are required to ensure the accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables. Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format. Springer recommends LaTex2e template for manuscript creation even though they have templates for Word 2007 and Word 2003 available.
Submissions will be evaluated by at least three program committee members. The evaluation will focus on the novelty, originality, importance to the field, proper use of research methods, and presentation of the submissions. We strongly encourage authors to make available all data and software they use in their work, in order to allow for verification and replication of their results.
Post Conference Publication and Indexing
ICAT 2019 proceedings will be published and submitted for indexing to DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus, and ISI Proceedings.